Friday, October 19, 2012

Adventures in Juicing~Kale,Apple,Ginger Nori Rolls with Hummus

This weekend, I lost my virginity-my juicing virginity, that is. My friend David generously gave me his Jack LaLanne Juicer because he hardly uses it anymore, and I was glad to take it off his hands! I'd never juiced before! I have to admit, I was a little nervous approaching the machine.

 


I used one apple, half a bunch of kale, and some ginger.
 
My first juice, composed of Kale, Apple and Ginger. Success!
 
 
 
The leftover pulp looked like something yummy I could add to guacamole, a salad, or...
Nori Rolls!
 
I have to say, this was an excellent choice. 3 sheets halved made for 6 rolls, and 1 complete meal. It was refreshing, satisfying and so healthy!
 
I took some hummus and the spread it on the nori, then piled on the kale, apple and ginger pulp.
 
 Mmmm..I definitely recommend making this!
 
 
What do you do with your lefover pulp?
xo,
Ellie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment